Advancement in Technology has been increasing rapidly in every sector of Business, and this has made professionals wanting to rescale and upskill to keep themselves updated.
In this Article, we will talk about the top 10 Certifications that will help you build your career in 2021.
10. Digital Marketing Certifications
Digital Marketing has been booming in the last few years and is a form of online Marketing that uses an electronic device or the internet.
The popular Certifications and Digital Marketing are
- Google AdWords fundamentals.
- Facebook certified Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics certification
- HubSpot content Marketing certification
Some of the job roles you can get into after doing these Certifications are
- Executive Content Manager
- sem manager
- Director of Marketing
The average salary of a Digital Marketing professional in the US is $81,000. Some of the company’s hiring for Digital Marketing is
9. Software development Certifications
Software Developers job is to design, develop program, document, test and fix bugs involved in creating and maintaining applications.
The top Certifications and software development Are
- Microsoft Certified Professional developer
- Google Certified Associate
After getting certified in software development, you can become a software developer or web developer and Android developer or an application specialist.
The average salary of an individual with software development certification in the US is $85,000. Some of the significant companies hiring for software development are
8. ITIL Certifications
ITIL is a set of detailed practices for IT Service Management that focuses on aligning it services with the needs of the Business,
The top Certifications is
- ITILv4 by AXELOS
ITILv3 has several Certifications such as
- ITILv3 has Certifications such as Foundation,
- ITIL 4 managing professional
- ITIL 4 strategic leader
The job roles you can expect after getting certified in ITIL are ITIL expert
- AI consultant
- Infrastructure service management
- ITIL Risk Manager
The average salary of an ita professional in the US is $93,800. Some of the companies hiring for it is as
- cap Gemini
7. DevOps Certifications
DevOps is the most popular methodology used in the industry’s for software development, The popular Certifications in DevOps are
- AWS certified DevOps engineer
- puppet certification
- Microsoft Azure DevOps solutions Certifications
Some of the job roles for a DevOps certified professional or
- Automation engineer
- Software developer or tester
- release manager
- DevOps engineer
DevOps Certified Professional earns an average of 94,000 US dollars, Companies hiring for DevOps at Accenture, Adobe, racket in Capgemini, Cisco and E and Y.
6. Business intelligence Certifications
Business Intelligence comprises of strategies and technologies used by organizations for data analysis and data visualization.
The top Certifications and Business intelligence are
- Tableau desktop specialist
- Tableau server Certified Associate
- Microsoft Power BI
- QlikView Business analysts
the important job roles in Business intelligence, are
- BI developer
- BI analysts
- BI architects
- Business analysts
The average salary of a Business intelligence professional is 94,000 US dollars. The major companies hiring for Business intelligence are
- JP Morgan
5. Cyber security Certifications
Organizations are looking for professionals who can handle their data from cyber attacks, If you want to become certified in cyber security, here are some of the Certifications you can offer.
- Certified Information Systems
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- certified Information Security Manager
some of the job roles you can look for in cyber security, our
- Chief Information Officer
- cyber security analyst
- Director of security security architect
Once you’re certified in cyber security, you can expect an average salary of 97,000 US dollars. The company’s hiring for cyber security or
- JP Morgan
- urban Pro
4. Project management Certifications
Project Management is a practice of initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing the work of a team to achieve specific goals and to meet specific success criteria in the specified time.
Some of the important Certifications that have a high demand in companies are
- project management professional,
- program management professional
- Prince to foundation and practitioner certification,
- certified Scrum Master
- Scrum product owner
- Scrum developer and strong professional
After getting certified in project management, you can become
- a project director
- project manager
- Business manager
- project management officer
You can expect an average salary of 99,000 US dollars after getting certified in project management companies hiring for project management Are
- block Germany
3. Big Data Certifications
Data has grown vastly over the last decade and continues to be a challenge even today. companies are looking for professionals who can handle their data efficiently and drive Business values. The important Certifications in big data that you can look for
- Cloudera CCP
- data engineer
- IBM certified data architect
- Google Cloud certified data engineer
- SAS certified Big Data professional
As a certified Big Data professional, you can become a data analyst, a big data engineer, a Business analyst or a big data architect.
A big data professional earns an average salary of 100,000 US dollars. The company is hiring for big data Are
- American Express,
- just pay Amazon
- JP Morgan
2. Cloud computing Certifications
Cloud computing has been in high demand in the industries as it solves major data storage issues and computing power.
The major Cloud providers are
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Cloud
AWS provides the following Cloud Certifications
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect professional
- Certified Solutions Architect associate
- and certified developer associate
if you’re looking for Microsoft Azure Certifications, then you have
- Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect
- Azure administrator
- Azure DevOps engineer
some of the job roles of a certified Cloud computing professional, are
- Cloud engineer
- Cloud architects
- Cloud developer
The average salary of a Cloud computing professional is 110,000 US dollars, some of the company’s hiring for Cloud computing, are
1. Data Science And Machine learning Certifications
Machine learning is a part of data science, which is a multidisciplinary field that uses scientific methods, algorithms and systems to extract knowledge and insights from structured and unstructured data.
Data Science and machine learning are the most buzzwords you get to hear in the industry these days. Some of the essential data science and machine learning Certifications that you can go for.
- Harvard professional certification in data science.
- AWS professional certification in data science
- Stanford University machine learning certification course by Andrew mg
The important job roles you can look for in data science and machine learning are machine learning engineer, data scientist, machine learning researcher and data architect.
You can expect an average salary of 125,000 US dollars after completing these Certifications. top companies hiring for data science and machine learning are
So these were the top 10 Certifications that made it to the list. Some of the Certifications that didn’t make it to the top 10 are Salesforce networking Certifications like CCNA and CCNP and blockchain Certifications.
With that we’ve come to the end of this Article. If you found it interesting Make sure to share it.